There are a few things to keep in mind in the event of fire and smoke damage:
- Be calm, open the windows of the property if you are cleared for entry, inventory the contents of the room, ensure that your pets and children are kept far away from the damaged area, and don’t turn on any electrical appliances,
- First Restoration knows how devastating a fire can be to your home, this is why we offer FREE inspection upon emergency fire damage or smoke damage.
- Fire damage can render your property unsafe, leading to fines by the city. And even though smoke damage is more superficial, it can leave a whole lot of mess, followed by a very distinct odor.
- First Restoration will work directly with your insurance company to break through the red tape and speed up the process.
- The most important thing to remember is to try not to worry – as professionals, we are skilled at identifying structure damage and eliminating the smoky odor that lingers after a fire. Our cleanup arsenal includes ozone generators and organic deodorizing materials unavailable to consumers, we will help you restore as much of your home as possible.
Our Fire & Smoke Restoration Process:
- Inspection and evaluation of all damage to contents and structures
- Complete property fire damage restoration
- Immediate board-up services
- Removal of acidic smoke and soot from surfaces
- Immediate controlling of odors
- Packing out and storage services to salvage your belongings